- Munster Indian Cultural Association was established in 2006
- MICA promote social and cultural welfare of Indian families in Midwestern region Ireland
- Our members gathers together to celebrate festivals like Onam, Christmas, New Year, Easter, Vishu and many more
- MICA’s charity wing, Share and Care was established in 2012
- The Charity Regulator verified our charity works and approved registration on 27th February 2018
- Share And Care activities comprises of Medical allowances, Edu-care (scholarship to students), Distress Relief and Charity through Local Communities
- MICA is registered with Revenue
- MICA launched website www.micashareandcare.ie during Onam 2019
- Relief of poverty or economic hardship
- Assistance in advancement of education
- Other purpose that is of benefit to the community
The charity and its members work towards achieving the above objectives
through following activities
- Charitable service to provide urgent medical relief, assistance and financial/other support to the poor and needy individual in Republic of Ireland, India and rest of the world.
- The association donate and render financial assistance to eligible students facing financial difficulties to continue their professional education.
- To facilitate young people to develop their life skills in cultural and social activities and realise their potential and play a purposeful role in the communities and society.
- The activities of the Munster Indian Cultural Association shall be purely charitable in purpose and not motivated by profit.